All about Sydney and Soren...
Sydney looks so cute in her costume! Bobby says she needs some wings though.
The costume turned out so cute. Thank you so much for making one for Shalon too. Goodness knows I've been going around in circles and haven't been getting much done lately.
I was stung by a bee once while on a blind date. I'm not sure which was worse, the date or the bee.
Good job on the costume. So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sydney looks so cute in her costume! Bobby says she needs some wings though.
The costume turned out so cute. Thank you so much for making one for Shalon too. Goodness knows I've been going around in circles and haven't been getting much done lately.
I was stung by a bee once while on a blind date. I'm not sure which was worse, the date or the bee.
Good job on the costume. So cute!
Post a Comment