Sunday, February 1, 2009

Toddler acrobatics

I thought Dad might like the new background :)


Aunt Wendy made a cute new dress for Sydney.
Shalon has one to match.





Sydney pretending to sleep.



Toddler acrobatics.



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very cute! My mom got here today and brought something with her . . it turns out someone made me some way cute boy booties. They are really nice! I didn't honestly expect you to make me some, but I'm so glad you did! THANK YOU!!!! I should send you some money for those for your time and the thread. E-mail me your address. idaho_squirrel@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

Well I'm glad Sydney's dress fit. I should have made them both a size bigger but according to their measurements they are the "right size." At least they can wear them for a little while. I'm glad I got them done!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Love the dress - super cute!