I found this baby doll stroller at a yard sale for $5. Sydney loves it.


Thank you Wendy! Wendy sent a bunch of boy clothes that were duplicates and that Cutler had already grown out of. Plus some maternity clothes since I've grown out of a lot of mine! We like packages. :) Sydney thinks all of it is hers.
Pulling everything out of the box was a great half hours worth of entertainment. She looked at everything one by one and even pulled the pairs of socks apart.

1 comment:
You know I was thinking while looking at your blog (and I mean this in the nicest and funniest way because I know I will be the SAME way) Sydney will NEVER be able to say that she was not loved or that she never had any pictures taken of her because I think her entire life will be documented. haha
Post a Comment