Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun Times



Soren is a whopping 18 lbs 8 ounces and is 25 inches long.

I love this picture. Sydney asking Soren how he is doing.


I love to see them interact together! Soren thinks she is amazing. He smiles and giggles whenever she comes near.


We love to have friends over.


Since we aren't going home for Christmas this year :( we had to have our own tree. I actually was debating to buy one or not, but I went to visit a lady with four trees in her house and Sydney begged after that. She was desperate when we went by them in Walmart. I'm glad I crocheted the snowflakes last year so I had something to decorate it with.

This is the Magic Tree. We only live a mile from it, yet didn't even know it existed last year! It has 1000 strands of lights on it. Whenever we're in the car and it is after sunset, Sydney asks to drive by the Magic Tree. I didn't stop to take the picture so it is blurry...

No comments: