Saturday, March 3, 2012





These kids just keep growing up!! I want to hit the FREEZE button and enjoy this time. Sydney will be in school next year and I feel like time is passing so quickly! Soren still loves to snuggle each night and asks to rock in the recliner before bed, but he's getting taller and resents being called a baby. Sydney has a toothless grin on the bottom, can read the first half of Hop on Pop by herself, and likes to tell her Cindy Lu Who knock knock joke. They play together so well and are both so much fun!

2 comments:

Laura Anderson said...

When did Sydney lose a tooth? We need to talk more! :) Both of them look so big, especially Soren. He doesn't really look like a toddler anymore. Did you do the applique work on their shirts? They're really cute.

meg baker said...

Funny before I read the text part of your post I thought, "Man her kids are really growing up fast!" Haha They are awfully cute though!